Arrowhead Industry light signal products offer the latest technology LED’s, electric locks, relays,motors and circuit control. They are guaranteed to meet or exceed OEM specifications in every respect.
TYPICAL REMANUFACTURING PROCEDURES
- All units are tagged to identify specific customer ownership..
- Pictures are taken and each machine recieves an individual file for documentation.
- Machines are completely disassembled and inspected for worn, damaged, and defective components per O.E.M. specifications.
- All components are degreased, sand or media blasted, or otherwise cleaned in accordance with procedures acceptable to compoment makeup.
- Components recieve both a primer and urethane topcoat prior to reassembly.
- Motors-Each unit recieves a continuity test to insure there are no issues. Commutator is turned and undercut. New bearings and brushes are installed.
- Main Gear-Unit is inspected to determine if gear teeth are in need of remanufacture or replacement. Work performed as needed.
- Controller-Completely disassembled, cleaned,reassemble, and tested to Spec’s.
- Point Detection-Internal P.D. rod is remanufactured to O.E.M. spec’s and includes new hardware.
- Internal Lock Rod-Internal lock rod is remanufactured to O.E.M. spec’s and includes new hardware.
- Hand Throw-Completely disassembled and bearing inspected/replaced as necessary. Hand throw gear is replaced on all assemblies.